Our door is always open.
Our door is always open.


Heading to College or University?

OntarioColleges.ca – research and apply to college programs.

ElectronicInfo.ca – research university programs.

OUAC.on.ca – apply to University

ONTransfer.ca – research linkages between college and university programs.

OSAP Website – access the application for next school year.

Article: 5 Myths About Student Loans
Website: Paying For Post Secondary Education
Article: Why College?
Website: McLean’s University Rankings (excellent)


Heading to an Apprenticeship/Skilled Trade?





If you would like to speak to the TLDSB Pathways Consultant around Apprenticeship and OYAP opportunities email kelli.chiasson@tldsb.on.ca


Heading to the US? See: Education USA for guidance.


Would you like to view your courses for the 2017/2018 School year?  You can do this now by clicking the Pschool Link:

User Name: Student Number

Password: Birthdate with no leading zero’s (month/day/year), Example: if your birthday is January 3, 2000: 132000


New Registrations

Students new to Huntsville High School need to book a registration appointment through the main office (dial 705-789-5594).  Please call for details regarding required documentation.


How may we help you?

Mr. Roger Bird (Ext. 35026)
Guidance Counsellor for last names A – L
e-mail: roger.bird@tldsb.on.ca

Ms Ally Myers (Ext. 35024)

Student Services Department Acting Head
Guidance Counsellor for last names M – Z
e-mail: allison.myers@tldsb.on.ca

Mrs. Jane Finbow (Ext. 35021)
Student Services Computer Operator/Secretary
e-mail: jane.finbow@tldsb.on.ca

Mrs. Lynne Crozier (Ext. 35022)
Student Services Secretary
e-mail: lynne.crozier@tldsb.on.ca



If you need a transcript, please contact Mrs. Finbow (see above).  It will take 48 hours to produce a transcript.



School Programme Coordination
Career and Vocational Counselling
Post Secondary Academic Planning
Parent-Teacher Liason
Monitoring of Student Progress
Personal Counselling


Who is your counsellor?

Students are assigned by last name to a counsellor who will work with the student until graduation. Students and/or parents are free to request a change of counsellor for another person to work with the student.



Students and/or parents wishing to meet with a counsellor can make an appointment by visiting or calling the Student Services office (705-789-5594 ext 35021), We are happy to help you.

Please note that if an appointment is missed it is the student’s responsibility to contact the office and re-schedule.


Sexual Health Services

Sexual health services are provided by staff from the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.  A nurse visits Huntsville High School regularly to meet with students.  Click Sexual Health Services Offered in Huntsville for more details.


Mind your Mind

This is a place for youth and emerging adults to access info, resources and tools during tough times. Help yourself. Help each other. Share what you live and know.  Click: mindyourmind.ca

Quick Links:

Course Selection Resources

Specialist High Skills Major

Course Calendar 2017 2018

Grade 12 Blog

Job and Volunteer Opportunities

sokanu  Find your perfect career.

Click for Success

Gr.12 Checklist Brochure