We are looking for dishwashers to join our catering teams for the Summer season (approx. June 24th to August 28th). We are a small, passionate catering company that services summer camps in the Algonquin & Kawartha areas. We hire small catering teams for temporary, live-in positions in these beautiful locations. Meals and accommodation are provided.
This is the perfect introduction to industrial kitchen operations for individuals interested in learning about the food industry. We promote development opportunities for our employees so there is always the opportunity to graduate to a more advanced position for every consecutive season with our company.
– operate industrial dishwasher
– clean and maintain dishwashing machine to insure good working order
– organize high volume dishes as they arrive in the kitchen post-mealtimes, clean & sanitize through the dishwashing machine and then store accordingly
– scrub pots & pans by hand when necessary
– maintain clean work station
– assist with meal service when needed
(serving food on buffet, replenishing request for seconds, etc.)
– assist with basic food prep
(chopping vegetables, building pizzas & grilled cheese sandwiches, etc.)
– mop floors
– no experience required (we will train you!)
– motivational & organizational skills an asset
– ability to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen environment
– willingness to work in a hot, humid environment on your feet for several hours at a time
(no more than 4 hours at a time without an extended break)
Please view our website at www.redfoxcatering.net for lots more information on who we are and what we do!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $425.00 /week