THE RETIRED TEACHERS OF ONTARIO DISTRICT 46 – MUSKOKA
Invites applications for a bursary of $3,000.00, to be awarded to a student who is in need of financial support and who will graduate from a Muskoka secondary school in June, 2020.
- This money is to be used for post secondary school education, including apprenticeships or post secondary personal development programs
- Notification will be in late May, 2020
- If you have questions, contact Pat Schofield at
(705) 646 9814 or email@example.com
- Write a letter to Mrs. Pat Schofield, Chairperson of the RTO Bursary Committee, explaining your need
- State your reasons for requesting the money and outline your long term goals and plan for success
- Include a letter of support from a teacher or principal
- Applications should be on paper and not in electronic format as they are reviewed by a panel of judges.
- Send to: Mrs. Pat Schofield
37 Fieldstream Chase
DEADLINE: ( received no later than) Monday, APRIL 27, 2020