Welcome back!How has September been for you so far? We’re ready and excited to see lots of you at visits and fairs around the country this fall!
To help you out as you get started this year, here are answers to some first questions your students might have about Western.
How can I learn more about Western?
- Explore Western in person at Fall Preview Day on November 20 or campus tours year-round
- Connect with us from home in virtual events
- Ask current Western students on our online chat
- Say hi at fairs – reach out to check if we’re attending a fair near you by replying to this email!
How do I choose a program?
- Consider what you’re already passionate about – what classes do you enjoy at the moment?
- But, don’t be afraid to explore new subjects that aren’t offered at high school – how about Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineering or Creative Arts & Production?
- Worried you’ll change your mind? At Western, the common first year gives you flexibility to explore your options
- Check you have the required high school courses for the programs you’re interested in
How do I know if I can get in?
- You can find your requirements and typical averages on our website
- Be sure to check if your program has any supplemental requirements
- Consider our admissions pathways if your grades don’t reflect your potential
- Have questions? Chat with us – we’re happy to help!
See you soon! Reach out with any questions.
Chris, Lauren and the Western liaison team